CleaningBox 4-in-1 Cleaning Wipes Graffiti & Pen 50s Dispenser Box
The cleaning cloths Graffiti & Pen have been specially developed for the quick and easy removal of paint smears from spray paints, spray cans or felt pens from smooth surfaces such as metal, glass and many plastics. Whether house wall, doorbell sign or car with the cleaning cloths, graffiti and pencil smears can be removed effectively and material- and surface-friendly.
dispenser box of 50
Practical and reclosable 50 dispenser box with handle.
Dimensions: 13 cm x 25 cm x 17 cm (H x W x D)
Weight: 1,1 kg
- Professional quality Made in Germany: Highly effective and at the same time gentle cleaning cloths for reliable graffiti removal on smooth, non-absorbent surfaces indoors and outdoors. Tested and recommended by professional contract cleaners! Used by the Deutsche Bahn!
- Versatile: Cleaning cloths can also be used as felt-tip pen remover, sticker cleaner, highlighter remover or cleaner, permanent marker remover or cleaner (e.g. whiteboard cleaning)
- Environmentally friendly: Cleaning cloths are made of biodegradable, renewable raw materials. The solvent is pH-neutral and contains no hazardous substances.
- Time - / cost saving: No more set-up and preparation times, as it can be used immediately.
- Simple and practical: Very easy to use with comprehensible pictograms against language and reading barriers. Always ready to hand, in practical and handy packaging sizes according to consumption.
Ingredients in accordance with the Detergents Regulation:
Contains <5% phosphates. Safety data sheet for commercial customers available on request.
Test the resistance of the substrate in an inconspicuous place before use.
Treat contamination in a circular motion with the cleaning cloth. Take short breaks to allow the product to work.
Wash treated surfaces with a water sprayer or water-soaked cloth.
Wipe the surface with a dry cloth
Note: Highly effective detergents require the user to handle them carefully and maintain industrial hygiene. Always keep the cleaning cloths in the marked original container out of reach of children. Wear gloves during work and wash your hands after use.