CleaningBox dry mops, 60x20 cm, PES, refill roll 25 pieces
Premium dry cleaning mops or dust binding cloths with high relief structure and super-adhesive electrostatic dust-binding layer for the removal of loose dirt and dust (fine dirt, coarse dirt) on smooth floor surfaces, but also uneven floors, such as tiled floors, slate, non-slip floors.
The premium electrostatic dry cleaning mops are equipped with a unique 3D wave structure, which guarantees ideal pressure distribution on rough floors and maximum dust absorption capacity. They are an excellent alternative to the Swiffer dust mops from the B2C market, as they can be used to clean much larger surfaces.
As they are not impregnated, the risk of leaving residues on surfaces or hands is zero percent. Excellent for healthcare environments, such as hospitals, because no additives are added to these dry mops.
Dimensions: 60 cm x 20 cm (L x W)
Material: 60 g/m2 polyester with high 3D relief structure and dust-binding layer
Fields of application:
Dry cleaning or dust binding wiping in building cleaning, hotels, restaurants, food retail, medicine, care, households, kindergartens, schools etc.
- Effective removal of fine and coarse dirt
- Very easy to use (can be used immediately without preparation, tear-off dry mops on roll)
- Very good dirt and dust retention due to relief structure and dust binding layer
- Very hygienic cleaning process, as microorganisms cannot multiply without moisture
- Minimal dust turbulence compared to sweeping
- Efficient and cost-effective process compared to wet wiping
Instructions for use
Place dry mop with relief structure side on the floor
Fix the Velcro mop holder from above on the dry mop and, if necessary, clamp it in the clamp openings of the mop holder in the wiping direction
Discard used dry mops
Necessary accessories: Velcro mop holder, if necessary foam adapter pad
Packaging unit: 25 pieces per roll, box with 10 rolls