Item number: CB1616
The Toolflex One appliance holder system sets new standards in the field of hygiene. Toolflex One was developed with special attention to hygiene aspects and user-friendliness. With their colourful Scandinavian design, Toolflex wall brackets are not only very practical, but also beautify rooms as an eye-catcher in the long term.
The new patented system Toolflex One combines different diameters of stems from 15-35 mm in a single universal bracket. A wide variety of cleaning tools such as brooms, mop handles etc. can be mounted on the wall. The open hygienic design and the smooth surface of the holder make cleaning easy.
The "click'n go" function allows individual holders or the entire rail to be removed without any tools. The holders can be cleaned under water, in the dishwasher or in an autoclave. The new wall bracket makes cleaning behind the rail easier.
The holders are made of stable and recyclable FDA-approved materials that comply with EU regulation 10/2011 and FDA regulation CFR21. All plastic materials are available in 8 colours that comply with HACCP and colour coding standards.
Toolflex One is NSF and HCV (HACCP compliance verification) certified.
Toolflex One is ideal for
- Kitchens and restaurants
- Food and beverage industry
- Hotels and lodging establishments
- Public Health
The system is expandable. Additional rails can easily be added and further holders and attachments can be attached.
Toolflex One is supplied in innovative packaging:
- Follows the "everything in its place" concept
- The inside of the packaging serves as a mounting template
- Printed illustrations and QR code for assembly
- 100% recyclable
- Holds devices from: Ø 15-35 mm
- Colour availability: 6 colours
- Materials: POM, PP, TPE, aluminium
- Packaging quantity: 1 pc.
- Max. Cleaning temperature (dishwasher): 93°C
- Max. cleaning temperature (autoclave): 121°C
- Min. temperature: -20°C
- Max temperature: 80°C
- Max. Load per holder: 5 kg
- Max. Load on rail: 25 kg
- Country of origin: Sweden