CleaningBox Cleaning Lotion Graffiti & Pen 500 ml spray bottle
The cleaning lotion Graffiti & Pen was specially developed for the quick and easy removal of paint smears from spray paints, spray cans or felt pens from smooth surfaces such as metal, glass and many plastics. Whether it is a house wall, a doorbell sign or a car, graffiti and pencil smears can be effectively removed in a material- and surface-friendly way.
spray bottle 500 ml
The cleaning lotion is delivered in a practical 500 ml spray bottle, which has an ergonomic, robust spray head with a long handle, which enables fatigue-free working due to low operating force. The user can select numerous settings, such as mist or jet, at the lockable regulating nozzle on the spray head.
Dimensions: 24.5 cm x 9.5 cm x 7 cm (H x W x D)
Weight: 0,55 kg
- Professional Quality Made in Germany: Highly effective and at the same time gentle cleaning lotion for reliable graffiti removal on smooth, non-absorbent surfaces indoors and outdoors. Tested and recommended by professional contract cleaners! Used by the Deutsche Bahn!
- Versatile in use: Cleaning lotion can also be used as felt-tip pen remover, sticker cleaner, highlighter remover or cleaner, permanent marker remover or cleaner (e.g. whiteboard cleaning)
- Environmentally friendly: Cleaning lotion also contains pH-neutral solvent and contains no hazardous substances.
- Time - / cost saving: No more set-up and preparation times, because it can be used immediately.
- Simple and practical: Very easy to use with comprehensible pictograms against language and reading barriers. Always ready to hand, in practical and handy spray bottles according to consumption.
Ingredients according to the detergent regulation:
Contains <5% phosphates. Safety data sheet for commercial customers available on request.
Test the resistance of the substrate in an inconspicuous place before use.
Spray cleaning lotion onto a cloth and massage the contamination in a circular motion with the cloth. Take short breaks so that the product can work.
Wash off treated surfaces with a water sprayer or water-soaked cloth.
Wipe the surface with a dry cloth
Note: Highly effective detergents require the user to handle them carefully and maintain industrial hygiene. Always keep the cleaning cloths in the marked original container out of reach of children. Wear gloves during work and wash your hands after use.